World Book Day is Thursday 2nd March, students (all years) can dress as a book character (school appropriate clothing)
Triple P Stepping Stones is a program for parents of children who have additional needs (aged up to 12 years) diagnosed with (or being assessed for) a serious physical or learning disability, such as Down’s Syndrome or Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
We provide the information and you choose the ideas and how they will work. We offer support to prevent the development of problem behaviour if it is occurring. We also offer positive strategies for managing your child's behaviour, focusing on their developmental needs and planning ahead to prevent a range of issues and to promote independence.
- Friday 28th April 10am - 12.30pm
- Friday 5th May 10am - 12.30pm
- Friday 12th May 10am - 12.30pm
- Friday 19th May 10am - 12.30pm
- Friday 26th May 10am - 12.30pm
- Friday 23rd June 10am - 12.30pm
Conference Room, First Floor
Lower Down Slade,