Posting Date: Thursday 20th September 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th September 2018
Interviews: 26th September
Salary: Grade 3.19 - £19446 pro rata
Contract Type: Part Time
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Part time / flexible 8-18 h/pw
Salary: Grade 3 . 19 £19446 pro rata
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic social media ace, who is passionate about digital marketing and creating great content. As the Social Media and Marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and increasing the schools social media channels which currently include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You will be posting at least twice a week on Facebook and Twitter, and creating engaging content for a range of demographics. You will need great communication skills as you will be interacting with a number of teachers and students within the school and the wider community. Throughout all of your work and interactions in the school, you will uphold the values and the ethos of the school.
Duties will include:
* Creating engaging text, image and video content across all of our social media platforms; including, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
* Developing an optimal posting schedule
* Interacting with the local news outlets to promote school activities within the local communities
* Working with the leadership team to pre-empt events and create a buzz in the community prior to them.
* Proven track record in written communication and copy
* Capable of optimising effectiveness of digital marketing platforms
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Final Cut Pro and Photoshop
* Previous photography experience is beneficial
* Working with students in an educational setting
Samuel Ward is a highly successful oversubscribed 11-18 co-educational academy with 1300 pupil on roll. We are situated in pleasant surroundings on the western edge of Suffolk, within easy reach of Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds. We benefit from excellent facilities, and our new £10m building is due to open in April 2019.
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application then please contact 01440 760333 or email@example.com.
The application form and job description are available on our website http://samuelward.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Tuesday 25 September 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 26 September 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Samuel Ward Academy Trust – welcoming diversity.