Details of what students are studying in Geography are available on the department page. Resources for students are available if you log into our VLE: www.samuelwardonline.co.uk
Why is Geography so important?
1. Geography will take you places, giving you a sense of place and space, helping you understand the world!
2. Geography will also prepare you for the world of work; it is a highly regarded qualification as it encourages global awareness.
Year 9 & 10
- West Suffolk college Apprenticeship Bus visited @SamWardAcad to advise Year 11,12,13 students to find out more abou… https://t.co/f1eaOywhNt — 1 week 4 hours ago
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS - 50% OFF ALL TICKETS UNTIL TUESDAY 14 MARCH All tickets return to full price on Wednesday 15 Ma… https://t.co/4VFxlOytGR — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Samuel Ward Academy Trust Drama Workshop https://t.co/rRutEoqm5d — 2 weeks 5 days ago
This year, again by popular demand from our Students, we are really excited to be raising money for Red Nose Day 2017!
In results published on January 19, it shows that we are amongst the top 5% of schools in the country for progress.
World Book Day is Thursday 2nd March, students (all years) can dress as a book character (school appropriate clothing)
Who is this for? • parents of children with a disability (birth–12 years)
Staff and students at Samuel Ward are celebrating another year of excellent GCSE results, with 67% of the 179 students achieving 5 GCSE A*-C...
EARLY BIRD TICKETS - 50% OFF from now until Tuesday 13 March - All tickets return to full price on Wednesday 14 March..Click for more details!
Triple P Stepping Stones is a program for parents of children who have additional needs (aged up to 12 years) diagnosed with (or being assessed...
The Strengthening Families Programme is a 7-week programme that supports families in strengthening their relationships with each other. Parents...